I was born and raised in Tasmania and moved to Western Australia in 2012 to pursue a career in anaesthesia. I have worked at all major tertiary hospitals in metropolitan Perth, with sub-specialist training in neurosurgical and obstetric anaesthesia.
I am married with two amazing daughters and enjoy the outdoors and family time.
- Bachelor of Medical Science (UTAS) – 2008
- Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery (UTAS) – 2009
- FANZCA – 2020
- Neuroanaesthesia (including spinal surgery)
- Obstetric Anaesthesia
- Regional Anaesthesia
2013 – 2014 Intensive Care Registrar
2014 – 2019 Anaesthesia Registrar
2019 Neuroanaesthesia Fellow (Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital)
2019 Obstetric Anaesthesia Fellow (King Edward Memorial Hospital)
2020 General Fellow (Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital)
- Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists (ANZCA)
- Australian Medical Association (AMA)
- Society for Neuroscience in Anesthesiology and Critical Care (SNACC)
- European Society of Regional Anesthesia (ESRA)
I have been working as a consultant anaesthetist at a major tertiary hospital (SCGH) since receiving my consultant qualification. I have dedicated a lot of my practice to improving perioperative care of patients, application of regional anaesthetic techniques for improved quality of post-operative recovery and utilisation of multiple modalities for improved quality of pain management.
- Tel: (08) 9382 8686